• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
aza1810

[java] Java Programmer Looking

This topic is 2595 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[color="#1C2837"]Name: Aaron (Azz)[color="#1C2837"]

[color="#1C2837"]Time Zone: GMT (+00:00)
[color="#1C2837"]
[color="#1C2837"]
Expected Compensation: None
[color="#1C2837"]
Contact Information: By PM, or by email aaron98@hotmail.co.uk

Previous Projects: [color="#1C2837"]The website link given is a link to my little company I set up to develop games. It has some examples of my previous work including an MMORPG I was developing a month ago. I don't intend in abandoning these [color="#1C2837"]projects.[color="#1C2837"]
[color="#1C2837"]I program in Java as [color="#1C2837"]a hobbyist, and I would like to team up with one person or more and make a game in Java. Doesn't have to be complicated, just any game in Java so that I can further my skills as a programmer.

Advertisement
Hi I would like to join in, I am programing in java from about a year now. I am specially interested in developing board AI games.
So I would like to team up, but due to my academics, I wont be able to program much though.
Being a begineer, I think its the best thing for me too to improve my coding efficency.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!