Sign in to follow this  
aza1810

[java] Java Programmer Looking

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][b]Name:[/b] Aaron (Azz)[/size][/color][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][i]
[/i][/color][/size]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][b]Time Zone: [/b]GMT (+00:00)[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][i]
[/i][b]Website:[/b] [url="http://apex-games.webs.com/"]Apex Games[/url][/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]
[b]Expected Compensation:[/b] None[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][i]
[/i][b]Contact Information:[/b] By PM, or by email aaron98@hotmail.co.uk[/size][/color]
[i]
[/i][b]Previous Projects:[/b] [size="2"][color="#1C2837"]The website link given is a link to my little company I set up to develop games. It has some examples of my previous work including an MMORPG I was developing a month ago. I don't intend in abandoning these [/color][/size][size="2"][color="#1C2837"]projects.[/color][/size][b][color="#1C2837"] [/color][/b]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]I program in Java as [/size][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]a hobbyist, and I would like to team up with one person or more and make a game in Java. Doesn't have to be complicated, just any game in Java so that I can further my skills as a programmer.[/size][/color]

Hi I would like to join in, I am programing in java from about a year now. I am specially interested in developing board AI games.
So I would like to team up, but due to my academics, I wont be able to program much though.
Being a begineer, I think its the best thing for me too to improve my coding efficency.