• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
markdeaton

IndieDevNews

This topic is 2555 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all. Several years ago I ran indieinfo.com but military obligations kept me from keeping it up to par. I have since settled into real life, created www.indiedevnews.com and feel things are put together well enough to go public with it. I used wordpress for the site as I really don't have the skills to create a new site from scratch. You will see little changes here and there over time as I customize the css, php, etc. From the "About" page:

"IndieDevNews was created solely to bring any and all news about independently developed games to the masses. If you are a developer in any way do not hesitate to submit your game for posting. Make sure you include a screenshot(s) of your project and a good writeup with a URL if possible. News about in-progress games (unless it’s in alpha or beta), game ideas, etc. will not be posted."

I would love to spend the better part of my day posting news :). The more the merrier. I don't expect to make money from the site...it's just my way to give back to the community.

Advertisement
I actually quite liked the news you've posted. Not very fond of the site colors, but that's just my taste I guess.

I used wordpress for the site as I really don't have the skills to create a new site from scratch. You will see little changes here and there over time as I customize the css, php, etc. From the "About" page:[/quote]

I can help you out a little bit, like making an e-mail form for your submit news page. I just hate it when outlook pops up :P.

I actually quite liked the news you've posted. Not very fond of the site colors, but that's just my taste I guess.

I used wordpress for the site as I really don't have the skills to create a new site from scratch. You will see little changes here and there over time as I customize the css, php, etc. From the "About" page:

I can help you out a little bit, like making an e-mail form for your submit news page. I just hate it when outlook pops up :P.
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer man...fixed. I need to know how to do that anyway.

Big ol' change to the site. Now Digg-like and a bit more community driven. Please add your news/game(s) if you feel the urge!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!