• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Val

Strange Music Inside

This topic is 2608 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone,

My name's Valérian, 24 yo, living in Switzerland (you'll probably see that English isn't my native language ^^) and I've been writing music for 10 years.
I think my "story" isn't really exceptional: discovered videogames, liked VGM, wanted to do the same, etc :)

I've been working on some amateur projects, most of them were abandonned (as probably 99% of amateur game projects) and 2 short-movies.

Well, enough babbling, let's get to the point :)

Here is my website, where I listed my past and present projects and creations. The site is in french, my apologizes.

Strange Music Inside

I hope my music will please you :)

See you ;)

Valérian

Advertisement
Hidden
Thanks for the comments :)

Some musics from 2010-2011 will be added soon

Hehe, indeed, sounds like the music inside the Shin-Ra's building :)

I've listened to 2 tunes of yours, I liked them both.

Wouldn't call them strange music though;)

First one was like a melodic ballad, with some dark'ish, gothicy mood. The WIP (Everlasting Brawl) you posted is much more energetic, epic, some gothicy metal vibe again, reminds me of some Nightwish in a way.

Hmm the first one was "Connasse" wasn't it? It's an "hommage" to an ex girlfriend (who was a *****)

Nightwish? Huh... well... If you say so... (I don't like Nightwish... it's too cliché)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgot to talk about my Facebook Artist Page!
Here you are!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!