Strange Music Inside

Started by
6 comments, last by Val 12 years, 11 months ago
Hello everyone,

My name's Valérian, 24 yo, living in Switzerland (you'll probably see that English isn't my native language ^^) and I've been writing music for 10 years.
I think my "story" isn't really exceptional: discovered videogames, liked VGM, wanted to do the same, etc :)

I've been working on some amateur projects, most of them were abandonned (as probably 99% of amateur game projects) and 2 short-movies.

Well, enough babbling, let's get to the point :)

Here is my website, where I listed my past and present projects and creations. The site is in french, my apologizes.

Strange Music Inside

I hope my music will please you :)

See you ;)

Valérian
Advertisement
I found that song to be very interesting, and original. I like it.
That was pretty good.
Thanks for the comments :)

Some musics from 2010-2011 will be added soon
Thanks for the comments :)

Just added a track (WIP): Enjoy:cool:
Halfway through the track "Au hasard: L'envol du Grand Condor", it reminds me of a song from FF7. Cool music. :)

Hehe, indeed, sounds like the music inside the Shin-Ra's building :)
I've listened to 2 tunes of yours, I liked them both.

Wouldn't call them strange music though;)

First one was like a melodic ballad, with some dark'ish, gothicy mood. The WIP (Everlasting Brawl) you posted is much more energetic, epic, some gothicy metal vibe again, reminds me of some Nightwish in a way.
Hmm the first one was "Connasse" wasn't it? It's an "hommage" to an ex girlfriend (who was a *****)

Nightwish? Huh... well... If you say so... (I don't like Nightwish... it's too cliché)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgot to talk about my Facebook Artist Page!
Here you are!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement