• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ChristianTucker

[.net] Basic Application Request

This topic is 2704 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I will pay $20 to the user that does this, if they trust me enough to look @ the source code and make sure it works, and is editable.

This is a C# application!!

I haven't done much with C# yet, or any of the C / Q languages, i have some practice in Java though.

My problem with design is, i need a base to start from.

What i was wondering is, can anybody create a form Server/Client That only does this for me... because i cannot figure it out, but once i get the code, i will be able to build off of it.

Documentation!
Basic Chat Server.
Command Handler - (!) is the syntax.. make it so if i say !help it says "help command"
and last, but most certainly not least.
Player Organized variables.

I would more then likely love health.

Meaning it shows a label with health on the top right... with health being a server-sided variable.

Meaning, Jimmy can have 10 hp, and bob can have 8... and it's stored server-side.

Once again i will be willing to pay $20 if it works correctly, after i have viewed the source code and made sure it does what i want to do.

Advertisement
1. We do not allow cross-posting the same topic across multiple forums here -- you should choose only one forum you believe your topic fits in -- you already posted this particular request in another forum.

2. As explained in your other topic, this is not an appropriate request for these forums; I did provide some alternative suggestions in your other topic should you really wish to proceed with this.

[hr]

The above being said and your topic closed, I do have some advise for you:

If you really want to learn how to develop games you're going about it incorrectly; if you're going to get anywhere you need to figure out how to do these things (and more importantly develop problem solving skills) for yourself, or you'll just be running off and paying someone else every time you're stuck and will never pick up any additional skills.

Game development is hard, but with practice almost anyone can learn to do it, and doing so is a very rewarding experience you are robbing yourself of by trying to have someone else do the work for you.

I suggest you look at a tool such as Unity3d which will simplify the process of creating a professional quality game and set about actually learning to do this for yourself.

I hope that helps, and good luck!

This topic is 2704 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.