• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
TTT_Dutch

Free Online Game Development/ Computer Graphics Classes

This topic is 2778 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well I think the title really summarizes what I am looking for, "Free Online Game Development/ Computer Graphics Classes".
Links to courses for game development would be ideal but I will also like to see some on Computer Graphics. Also if there are any other resources you could recommend that would be great.

Thanks,
Brent

PS. I am looking for C++ with the OpenGL API tutorials.
PS #2. If anyone could recommend me SFML or GLFW for 3D that would be great. (I am only using SFML for windowing and input right now btw)

Advertisement
Well for some Computer art i have plenty of places for you to go and learn :D

2D,
www.pixeljoint.com
www.wayofthepixel.net

3D,
www.gameartisans.org
www.game-artist.net
forums.3dtotal.com
www.polycount.com
forums.cgsociety.org

There are plenty of (video) tutorials around the net, just google 'm. But i found one place in particular very interesting when i started out, i do believe a lot of the video's now are restricted to subscribers only but even then it's worth to subscribe for a month or 2. They don't only offer 3D video training but also programming and i believe some 2D concept art as well.
www.3dbuzz.com

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!