• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
PSS

Gamedev Networking in Toronto

This topic is 2608 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I recently had an interview test for a game programming position, followed by a face to face interview with a game dev company, here in Toronto. The interview test went well, and left me with a good sense of my abilities. I was then scheduled to come in for an interview later on that week.

Long story short, I blew it at the interview. Questions that I knew the answer to ended up being 'err...umm...der.... sorry, um....'; it was painful.

It's self-evident that my technical skills need to be reinforced by improved 'soft skills' and networking opportunities.

I have no friends that are interested in video game programming, so I'd have to go at it alone but, does anyone have any suggestions for game programming/development networking in Toronto?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!