Infinite Tower Defense

Started by
-1 comments, last by elvisalistar 12 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone,

Today I am launching the first version of a game I created called Infinite Tower Defense. The game is created using Unity3D for my master thesis as part of my studies at the IT University of Copenhagen.

I need lots of playtesters! You can be one of them! There is no prize, other then bragging to your friends that you made it into the top 10 highscores list and knowing that you contributed to improving this game. The game will be up online for a week and using the results I will gather from this test I will release a second, hopefully much better version of the game (it will be announced here, too).

What are you waiting for? Head to the playtest page, read it very carefully, play the game as long as you can last then answer the short questionnaire that I provided there. The top 3 persons to provide the best feedback will be listed in the game’s credits section.

infinitetd_screenshot.png

Your contribution to science will be invaluable, since the game is constantly evolving to adapt to your strategy through use of genetic algorithms and more. Will this really provide an infinite gameplay experience? Play the game today and watch this space in about two weeks to see the results of your accumulated efforts, brave playtesters. And, a big THANK YOU to all of you!

Quick tip: I recommend you read the instructions provided in the game’s main menu before playing the game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement