[java] JGO registration page captcha broken

Started by
4 comments, last by sindisil 12 years, 11 months ago
I think I've seen folks here that are also active over on java-gaming.org, so hopefully someone will see this and let the board ops know that their registration page captcha is broken: no image is displayed. On the off chance it might work, I tried the speech version, but that's broken, as well.
Advertisement

I think I've seen folks here that are also active over on java-gaming.org, so hopefully someone will see this and let the board ops know that their registration page captcha is broken: no image is displayed. On the off chance it might work, I tried the speech version, but that's broken, as well.

I posted your message over at JGO. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks much! I looked around over at JGO, but couldn't find a email addr - this seemed like the next best bet.

[quote name='EricTheRed' timestamp='1304618412' post='4807013']

Thanks much! I looked around over at JGO, but couldn't find a email addr - this seemed like the next best bet.
[/quote]

Sounds like it has been fixed now. Try to register again.
As the admin of JGO, I can tell you I fixed the bug that caused the captcha to be corrupt.

Thanks for reporting and enjoy your stay!

As the admin of JGO, I can tell you I fixed the bug that caused the captcha to be corrupt.

Thanks for reporting and enjoy your stay!

Thanks, Riven! I can confirm that JGO registration process is working perfectly now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement