GameDev.net Community Challenge!

Started by
319 comments, last by AndyEsser 12 years, 6 months ago

what about existing code-basis :rolleyes:, library and such not existing game changed to theme ?

This is covered in the first post, existing code base, libraries and assets are all good to use.
Advertisement
Ohhh the clock is ticking, can't wait to start. Since it appears my only windows option was windows 7 for a release platform I had to call around and enlist the help of my mothers laptop for the weekend...worked out because she is going away this weekend anyway...phew. I hope the theme is something I can work with, this is the first time I have participated in a Dev contest so I am very excited but nervous. It'll be a good learning experience and it will definitely bench mark where I am at with game development. Anyway I wont be posting again until I am done with the competition so best of luck to all other dev's and happy coding.

Thanks again for hosting this.

Remember to mark someones post as helpful if you found it so.

Journal:

http://www.gamedev.net/blog/908-xxchesters-blog/

Portfolio:

http://www.BrandonMcCulligh.ca

Company:

www.gwnp.ca

Good luck all! Just over 5 hours till the Theme is announced.
So what is the theme? Am I being really dense and have missed it?
No, still about 30 minutes before the theme is announced!
More like 50 minutes.

I'm sat here waiting now. I've got Food, Coffee, Whiskey, Coke, pad of paper, and Empty VS project and some tunes playing. Lets get it started!
Oh yeah, my bad... For some reason, I remembered that the theme would be announced 30 minutes before starting time... I don't know where I read that, cause it sure as hell isn't anywhere in this thread! Must be THE FEVER
Well guess I should fit in Season 1 Finale of Justified before the theme is announced.

[quote name='ryan20fun' timestamp='1305280450' post='4810144']
what about existing code-basis :rolleyes:, library and such not existing game changed to theme ?

This is covered in the first post, existing code base, libraries and assets are all good to use.
[/quote]

i must have been :wacko: when i read the first post :lol:

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

Not long...

(Not that I'm counting the minutes or anything...)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement