GameDev.net Community Challenge!

Started by
319 comments, last by AndyEsser 12 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, I was looking for something good to make a timelapse; couldn't find anything that wasn't shareware...

Writing a loader for PNG level files now... My mspaint test level looks like this:

jAuuX.png
Advertisement
Thanks for that, I now know not to make a Lunar Lander clone.

Thanks, I was looking for something good to make a timelapse; couldn't find anything that wasn't shareware...

Writing a loader for PNG level files now... My mspaint test level looks like this:

jAuuX.png

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

should of mentioned this before :unsure:
but here is the links to the rumtimes and stuff im gonna use:

VS2010 C++ Runtime
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2Fdownloads%2Fen%2Fdetails.aspx%3FFamilyID%3Da7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84&ei=WoDNTeO6LYfKsgbFn8m8Cw&usg=AFQjCNHI8GO2fCCH2EmgQXv_7inBXcTq1w

---

and im useing the DXSDK_Jun10 edition (but it should not be needed as the newer version should have all the stuff im useing).

and i Apologise again for not posting this before theme announce :)

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

gallery_89462_192_130214.png

Thanks for that, I now know not to make a Lunar Lander clone.

Can't touch this!

(Giggling like a little girl -- wait till I get a second cup of coffee in me)
And Chinese Takeaway (sorry...Takeout) just ordered, don't have time to stop and cook!
I'll also be documenting things in my gdnet journal. See my first post for my game "Ewe Can't Touch This"
Forgot to ask, what's the resolution on the Android Phone?
Are you referring to any phone in particular? It varies wildly between phones. I have an HTC Desire, which is WVGA- 800x480
I have an HTC Incredible, which has an 800x480 resolution as well. Not sure what phones the other reviewers have?

It is awesome to see the progress you guys are making on your journals!
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement