What are you working on?

Started by
46 comments, last by Budinga 12 years, 9 months ago
Hey all, I like looking at and reading about the things the forum goers are working on! It's really interesting to see how creative everyone is!

I have been working on a GUI library that I can reuse. It's not much but it was fun to make! I don't have any wrapping yet, though.
waywo.png
Advertisement
Moving to The Lounge.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

I'm working on an open source video game library otherwise know as OVGL. The library should allow a developer the ability to write a full fledged 3D game of any type for windows mac or linux with only a handful of easy to understand commands. Right now there are 3 major mile stones that need to be over come before it's official public release.

First I need to change out some platform dependent APIs which I'm in the process of doing now and should be done polishing it up by sometime next week. Second I need to get character animations working. Lastly I need to get NPC path finding working. After that I will write some tutorials and example projects. I'm pretty confident it will eventually go into wide spread use but nothing is guaranteed.

For more information check out the link in my signature.
I always love showing off.

I'm currently adding a few new features to the particle system, and plugging it into the new event driven graphics system thingy I'm using for the game. I've been in the trenches working on real simple, but important of the system. Which can be quite annoying, since there really instant any easy way to see my efforts without finishing a big majority of the system.

also i just noticed the IOTD seems to be up and running... hopefully we'll start seeing some exciting inspirations soon.
[ dev journal ]
[ current projects' videos ]
[ Zolo Project ]
I'm not mean, I just like to get to the point.
Real nice work, FreeWorld.
I made a similar particle system before, i might just add in some cell-shading to make it look more mario-ish :)
I am currently trying to do all the advanced techniques in the DX SDK. I just finished Pixel Motion Blurs and heading for HDR lighting and Cube Mapping.
I'm working on the 0.5 version of my project (FAR Colony), especially concerning the infrastructures and production system.

Cool video freeworld :)
---------------------------------
FAR Colony http://farcolony.blogspot.com/
I've been crunching numbers all day. Not fun.
Tomorrow I will have to write a letter to a lawyer. Not fun.

Previously "Krohm"

Been working on my water shader, trying to get as realistic as possible. Got a long way to go but its been fun :)

[attachment=2190:water.jpg]
[size=2]My Projects:
[size=2]Portfolio Map for Android - Free Visual Portfolio Tracker
[size=2]Electron Flux for Android - Free Puzzle/Logic Game
A couple projects here. First one is my 2d surreal futuristic puzzle adventure for XNA supported platforms (PC, 360, WP7)

[attachment=2195:ryfle_apr022011_2.png]

[attachment=2191:particles.png]

[attachment=2192:particles_ribbon.png]

Screenshots are about a month dated. Trying to crunch on a demo. Project includes 2 editors as well as the game itself..

My secondary side project is my Windows PC Game engine

[attachment=2193:fugitive_cel_shading4.jpg]

[attachment=2194:fugitive_cel_shading3.jpg]

</Showoff> ;)
I'm actually not working on any games right now. My current project is a solar-powered water desalinization system. I have an idea for how to build paraboloid mirrors and sun-tracking systems very cheaply, so I will be trying it out pretty soon (i.e. as soon as I get my first pay check at my new job so I can buy supplies).

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement