how to use glut instead of glaux for everything?

Started by
0 comments, last by glut_user 12 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone,

I have been using freeglut and simply replacing the "#include <gl\glaux,h" with glut.h instead and also the linker to freeglut. It all worked fine until lesson 06.

I really want to be able to learn the rest of the tutorials as i need this for a project. But I am only allowed to use freeglut. So my question is, how can we modify lesson 6 and the lessons after that easily to use glut instead of glaux? is it possible? any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Advertisement
<br />Hi everyone,<br /><br />I have been using freeglut and simply replacing the &quot;#include &lt;gl\glaux,h&quot; with glut.h instead and also the linker to freeglut. It all worked fine until lesson 06.<br /><br />I really want to be able to learn the rest of the tutorials as i need this for a project. But I am only allowed to use freeglut. So my question is, how can we modify lesson 6 and the lessons after that easily to use glut instead of glaux? is it possible? any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

never mind i found this http://www.gamedev.net/topic/275238-gluax-replacement-code/

and it fixes it. although i dont know what the glaux replacement code was usefull for then? coz thats seperate?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement