• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Yoyoyoyo

Anyone willing to contribute?

This topic is 2774 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Looking for quality top down sprite sheets. I know! It's a big ask isn't it? But there we are, im programming an rpg game and it can't be done without decent art. Thing is it may take me an awful long time to produce something half decent, so perhaps there are artists out there willing to produce art and see it in a game? I can only ask.

The spearman on the top right of this page;
http://www.rpgmapshare.com/v/objects/fantasy/fantcharacters/?g2_page=2

is a good example of the kind of sprites i am after. Perhaps there are ways to greatly decrease the work required, ie programs and such, let me know if you know :)
Thanks.

Advertisement

This topic is 2774 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.