• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
monchito

Need SFML 2 binaries (xxx.a and xxx.dll's)

This topic is 2598 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi
I'm using Code::Blocks 10.05 & MinGW
I need the compiled SMFL 2 library. Can anyone post it somewhere to get it? Really, I tried to Cmake it without
success. Followed some tutorials from internet and get a group of folders 'CMakeFiles', an empty 'lib' folder , a 'src" and subfolders 'SFML'( Audio, Graphics,Main,Network,System,Window,CMakeFiles) each with more subfolders and cmake files.
How can I get the libxxxxx.a and the XXXXX.dll's
Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Hi
I'm using Code::Blocks 10.05 & MinGW
I need the compiled SMFL 2 library. Can anyone post it somewhere to get it? Really, I tried to Cmake it without
success. Followed some tutorials from internet and get a group of folders 'CMakeFiles', an empty 'lib' folder , a 'src" and subfolders 'SFML'( Audio, Graphics,Main,Network,System,Window,CMakeFiles) each with more subfolders and cmake files.
How can I get the libxxxxx.a and the XXXXX.dll's
Thanks in advance

Just type it into youtube with the word 'tutorial' thrown in. Or you could try interpreting the steps for SDL stated on this website.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!