• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
HeroFort

My Isometric Level Editor (HTML5 canvas)

This topic is 2688 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi!

I just uploaded a video of my isometric level design tool for anyone who wants to take a look.

:D

Advertisement
very cool, love making these x)

no slopes/blended terrain yet? theyre always the 2 trickiest parts i run into

have you made one of these in non-html5 before? is it much harder in html5? (don't know much about it)

very cool, love making these x)

no slopes/blended terrain yet? theyre always the 2 trickiest parts i run into

have you made one of these in non-html5 before? is it much harder in html5? (don't know much about it)

Thanks!

No, nothing fancy like that yet. It should work fine if I had the art though. I have a script file that artists can use to determine what chunks of a tile sheet they want to cut out and use. its pretty robust.

This is actually my first time using web languages to do anything game development related. It can get frustrating jumping through hoops to get javascript, html, and php working together. Most of my other game programming was for 3d. So I never really spent time with good ole fashioned isometrics. It is fun!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!