• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
logicwarz

Logic Warz - Program your own Bot, battle other people's Bots

This topic is 2659 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Everyone.

I've just launched a new game which I think some of you might be interested in, especially those into Artificial Intelligence and programming in general.
It's a free game\program where you program and customize your own automated Battle Bot and pit it against other people's Bot in a fight to the death.

Features:

- Program your Bot in any language you feel comfortable with
- Develop complex tactics and a large variety of fighting styles
- Flash-based Desktop and Browser versions
- Full 3D with the ability to customize the look of the Bot
- Save and watch replays of any match
- Unlimited number of Bots in a match
- Participate in the Official Logic Warz Competition, or start your own
- Completely, 100%, FREE

If any of this sounds interesting, check out the website, you'll be able to get a taste of a match in the built-in replay player even before you decide to download.

http://www.logicwarz.com

Advertisement
Cool game! :) It would be even greater, if it were writen in more powerful language, because now both versions lags on my computer(2GHz, 1GB RAM, NVIDIA 6200TC)...

I think input would be MUCH better if it would be more like output, i mean 1.input, 2.input, but not the whole input in the filename.... Really hard to read

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!