*** 3Sun.ca provides: Music | Sound | 3d Art ***

Started by
2 comments, last by 3Sun 12 years, 5 months ago

[color="#1C2837"]

[font="Arial"][color="#000000"]

[color="#1C2837"]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]

[color="#1C2837"]

[font="Arial"][size=2][color="#000000"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size=2]

[color="#1C2837"]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]Hello Gamedev Members![/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]
[/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]I just wanted to take this time to let you know that 3Sun, a professional multimedia company that provides Music, Sound, and 3d Art solutions for video games, is now available.[/font]

[/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]Please stop by 3Sun, and check out our website, portfolios and game credits.[/font]

[/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]We produce quality, professional Audio and 3d content at exceptional rates. Help take your games to the next level with 3Sun![/font]

[/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]For further information please feel free to contact us via [email="reid@3sun.ca"]e-mail[/email].[/font]

[/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]Sincerely looking forward to hearing from you,[/font]

[/font]

[font="Arial"][size=2][size=2]Reid[/font]

[color="#284B72"][font="Arial"][size=2][size=2][color="#284B72"]3sun.ca[/font]

[color="#284B72"]e-mail

[/font][/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font]

Advertisement
I like the music. Especially Hax Level 3. It reminds me of the music from Sonic the Hedgehog games. The only thing about the music is that most of them start off predictably with that cymbal/gong. The graphics look amazing. Especially the enviroments. Some of them look haunting and scary.

Game Music Life

Because Game Music Is Life

I like the music. Especially Hax Level 3. It reminds me of the music from Sonic the Hedgehog games. The only thing about the music is that most of them start off predictably with that cymbal/gong. The graphics look amazing. Especially the enviroments. Some of them look haunting and scary.

Thanks so much for your kind comments, and critique. About the repetitive gong start, I agree with you, however, it seemed to always work well at the start of a level for Hax. I had a lot of fun composing for that little game, and really enjoyed the musical outcome! I also did the sound effects for that project.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Reid
3sun.ca

P.s, I am currently available for paid freelance work. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any music, sound or 3d art created for your projects!
Have a great day, everyone!
Hey everyone!

Just posting a friendly message to let you all know that 3Sun's website has been updated. Please have a look to check out new 3d work, and new Music! Even more music coming very soon! (Just finished creating the soundtrack for an iPad/iPhone game)

I am currently available for paid freelance work. Please do not hesitate to [email="reid@3sun.ca"]contact[/email] me if you need any music, sound or 3d art created for your projects!
Have a great day, everyone!
Cheers,

Reid
[email="reid@3sun.ca"][email="reid@3sun.ca"][email="reid@3sun.ca"]Email[/email][/email][/email]
3sun.ca

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement