• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tom_mai78101

Can't find "javax.mail.*" in Eclipse, how should I fix this?

This topic is 2591 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I noticed that in Eclipse IDE, I can't find javax.mail package API class. I probably am missing some other packages that I didn't know where or how it disappeared.

I have obtained the latest Java SE 6 stable release, update 25. Did a reinstall. Yet it didn't fix the problem. So, I'm confused. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

I noticed that in Eclipse IDE, I can't find javax.mail package API class. I probably am missing some other packages that I didn't know where or how it disappeared.

I have obtained the latest Java SE 6 stable release, update 25. Did a reinstall. Yet it didn't fix the problem. So, I'm confused. Thanks in advance.

You need the Java Mail library. You can get it from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javamail/index-138643.html and you need to add it to your projects build path.

[quote name='tom_mai78101' timestamp='1305728824' post='4812528']

You need the Java Mail library. You can get it from http://www.oracle.co...dex-138643.html and you need to add it to your projects build path.
[/quote]

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!