• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Your thoughts on a new book that is being released about making OpenGL games?

This topic is 2466 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
The chapter break downs make it look interesting. The estimate number of pages listed for each chapter makes me a little skeptical if they are accurate. It looks like they are trying to cram a lot of material into a very small number of pages, in my opinion.

The chapter break downs make it look interesting. The estimate number of pages listed for each chapter makes me a little skeptical if they are accurate. It looks like they are trying to cram a lot of material into a very small number of pages, in my opinion.

It is a book that relies heavily on video tutorials that will be available on the website once the book comes out,

It is a book that relies heavily on video tutorials that will be available on the website once the book comes out,

Ah, I missed that part in the description.

So I guess that bugs the question how much of the "book" are videos and what is to keep me from just watching the videos and not buying the book?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement