Hoy es mi cumpleaños!

Started by
15 comments, last by irreversible 12 years, 10 months ago
Para algunos, es una vieja costumbre aquí en gamedev hacer un post anunciando su propio cumpleaños. Así que aquí está!

Ahora tengo 33, la edad de cristo. Debo admitir que soy un poco supersticioso a este respecto. Realmente espero no morir aún. No he inventado mi propia religión todavía!

Y efectivamente, como ustedes estarán notando estoy escribiendo en mi lengua madre, pero me tomé la molestia de hacerlo facilmente traducible con google.

Peace everyone!
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement
Felicidades!

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

Cuento fresco, hermano

Ahora tengo 33, la edad de cristo. Debo admitir que soy un poco supersticioso a este respecto. Realmente espero no morir aún. No he inventado mi propia religión todavía!

Coincidence?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

[quote name='owl' timestamp='1305930232' post='4813669']

Coincidence?
[/quote]

Is that related to that gossip about the world ending today 21?
I'm not that important. Evidently.

I'm just a computer nerd who learned to beat the teeth out of bullies.
image1rja.jpg

image1rja.jpg

That's the first caek anytone gave me today. Some people, given enough time on this earth get to think that showing emotions means being weak.

THERE IS NOTHING STRONGER THAN BEING BRAVE ENOUGH TO DISPLAY YOUR EMOTIONS.

By the way, thanks for posting in Spanish. Got a new job in Barcelona and I need all the practice I can get. :)

By the way, thanks for posting in Spanish. Got a new job in Barcelona and I need all the practice I can get. :)

I just wanted english speakers to know that english is a beautiful rich language worth being learned by anyone else. So far I know anything said in english can be properly translated to spanish. I understand you. We know who you are and where you live! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement