Selling Unity Pro Serial Cheap

Started by
0 comments, last by Michael Tanczos 12 years, 11 months ago
Hello, i have 2 serials for sale, the serials unused, we are selling each one for 400$ if you want to buy please contact me on my mail: email removed
Advertisement

Hello, i have 2 serials for sale, the serials unused, we are selling each one for 400$ if you want to buy please contact me on my mail:

What's funny is the first part of their license..
"[color="#352F28"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Subject to the terms below (the 'Agreement'), Unity Technologies A/S hereby grants you a non-exclusive, [/font][color="#352F28"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="6"]non-transferable[/font][color="#352F28"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] license to install and to use Unity or Unity Pro or Unity Educational (the 'Software')."[/font]
[color="#352F28"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] [/font]
[color="#352F28"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Perhaps you missed the part that says non-transferable. That means you can't sell it to other people.. only they can. This isn't piracy per se, but it does violate their agreement. While we're not obligated to uphold that agreement, we're going to at least let you and others know that you can't legally sell your unity license. Sorry about your luck.[/font]

http://unity3d.com/u...ser-license-3.x

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement