Dune stylish RTS graphics

Started by
2 comments, last by Icie Juicy 12 years, 10 months ago
I made an RTS years back with Dune game series style of graphics.
Here's what I drawed long time ago with MS Paint..
They are free to use if anyone wants to edit or use them

Any comments and criticism would be nice so I know how they could be improved!
What the h*ll are you?
Advertisement
As a big fan of Dune its nice to see someone else who shares that same interest, especially enough to create their own graphics. They look pretty nice, plain but nice for 2D graphics. Ironically, I'm currently developing a MMORTS partially influenced by Dune as well. How did yours turn out?
It's a work-in-progress: Ruin Studios

As a big fan of Dune its nice to see someone else who shares that same interest, especially enough to create their own graphics. They look pretty nice, plain but nice for 2D graphics. Ironically, I'm currently developing a MMORTS partially influenced by Dune as well. How did yours turn out?

Here's a video about the graphics in action http://www.youtube.c...h?v=G2trLXKZJCM
I didn't release the game because of my crappy coding, should remake it now that I know better about RTS' but other things takes my time too much

Though the sounds are only one ripped from Dune
What the h*ll are you?

[quote name='Icie Juicy' timestamp='1306149951' post='4814541']

Here's a video about the graphics in action http://www.youtube.c...h?v=G2trLXKZJCM
I didn't release the game because of my crappy coding, should remake it now that I know better about RTS' but other things takes my time too much

Though the sounds are only one ripped from Dune
[/quote]

I just watched the youtube video and I'm impressed, you did a great job emulating Dune. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to program that?
It's a work-in-progress: Ruin Studios

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement