function argument number

Started by
0 comments, last by Googabonze 12 years, 10 months ago
I've looked around but I'm not really sure what this error means
void UIManager::UIMenuReg()
{
CEGUI::Window* pMainWnd = CEGUI::WindowManager::getSingleton().getWindow("AOF_GUI");//sequence?
OgreFramework::getSingletonPtr()->m_pGUISystem->setGUISheet(pMainWnd);

CEGUI::PushButton* button = (CEGUI::PushButton*)pMainWnd->getChild("BExit");
/*error right here*/ button->subscribeEvent(CEGUI::PushButton::EventClicked, CEGUI::Event::Subscriber(&MenuState::onExitButton, this));
button = (CEGUI::PushButton*)pMainWnd->getChild("BEnter");
button->subscribeEvent(CEGUI::PushButton::EventClicked, CEGUI::Event::Subscriber(&MenuState::onEnterButton, this));
}

'CEGUI::SubscriberSlot::SubscriberSlot' : no overloaded function takes 2 arguments

Does it mean that the declaration in the header file takes a different number of arguments? The basic structure of the code is intact from a working example so I don't see how that could be.
Advertisement
That just simply means that either...

Wherever you called [color=#008800][font=CourierNew, monospace][size=2]CEGUI::SubscriberSlot::SubscriberSlot [/font][font=CourierNew, monospace][size=2]you didn't enter the same amount of arguments that the original function prototype has.[/font]
[font=CourierNew, monospace][size=2]
[/font]
[font=CourierNew, monospace][size=2]Or generally anything along those lines... If i misunderstood anything, please supply more detail. [/font]
VB is used by people who:1. Don't get pointers.2. Don't get semi-colons.3. Tried but failed at C++.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement