Sign in to follow this  
AndyArmstrong

Looking for 2D Artist for android game

Hey guys!

I am a fairly experienced android developer and have made a couple of games for pc also.

I am now creating my first Android based game whose description is below:

GoGoFlow is a creative entertaining experience blending rhythm style gaming mechanics - with voice input to create an addictive puzzle style 2D Platformer.

I am great at coding and creating the actual game but need an artist to provide the 2D visuals for the landscape items / and would love somebody who has the ability to create animated sprites etc.

You are welcome to bring your own creativity into the project - I am fairly flexible on how it will look.

What you will get:

You will get your name in the credits for the visuals - and you will also get a cut of the profit from the sold application count on the android market. You would also be able to use this as an example of your work getting released in a real game - a perfect opportunity for a showcase of your work.

Please get back to me with a post linking to some of your previous work and I will PM the person I decide to work with.

Thanks very much in advance.

Andy

sunandshadow    7426
[quote name='TheSituation' timestamp='1306518524' post='4816500']
Hey guys!

I am a fairly experienced android developer and have made a couple of games for pc also.

I am now creating my first Android based game whose description is below:

GoGoFlow is a creative entertaining experience blending rhythm style gaming mechanics - with voice input to create an addictive puzzle style 2D Platformer.

I am great at coding and creating the actual game but need an artist to provide the 2D visuals for the landscape items / and would love somebody who has the ability to create animated sprites etc.

You are welcome to bring your own creativity into the project - I am fairly flexible on how it will look.

What you will get:

You will get your name in the credits for the visuals - and you will also get a cut of the profit from the sold application count on the android market. You would also be able to use this as an example of your work getting released in a real game - a perfect opportunity for a showcase of your work.

Please get back to me with a post linking to some of your previous work and I will PM the person I decide to work with.

Thanks very much in advance.

Andy
[/quote]
Recruitment posts MUST be posted in the help wanted forum, following the mandatory posting template stickied there.