Hello Peoples!

Started by
9 comments, last by EyesOfTheForgotten 12 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I'm a newbie here, been in about...ohh...5 years in programming; and just wanted to make some contacts, make some games, etc etc;
For a quick summery: I'm currently in development in a project, by myself, which is kinda large, but it'll keep me busy on rainy days (like today). The project itself is simple and easy; just lots of contents.
Anywho! Whats new in the neighborhood?! :)

Jack of all trades

Master of none

Advertisement
Welcome! I've been programming about 6 years, and am also working on a large game project.

What kind of project are you working on?

Welcome! I've been programming about 6 years, and am also working on a large game project.

More of a kid's game, something that is easy to do concerning graphics; the game on the other hand is a little more complex, the main highlight is destructibility of all the objects, and the 4 level career structure, well, mostly 4 level, some careers can have more/less; Personally, i'm graphically challenged, and since i'm the only one on my team, i have to do something less graphically challenging! xD

Edited: To make more sense xD

Jack of all trades

Master of none

More of a kid's game, something that is easy to do concerning graphics; the game on the other hand is a little more complex, the main highlight is destructibility of all the objects, and the 4 level career structure, well, mostly 4 level, some careers can have more/less; Personally, i'm graphically challenged, since i'm the only one on my team xD

Jack of all trades

Master of none

Just draw it all by hand and call it an 'art style'. tongue.gif
well, i did draw one person; but, with me, i can draw cartoon-style a lot easier then i ever could draw something med-realistic, so, if i'm gonna be the concept artist, it's gonna be a cartoon game!

Jack of all trades

Master of none

Hai!

Welcome aboard! The Lounge is certainly the right place to introduce yourself.
Welcome! You found the lounge and managed not to trip over yourself while getting in; over here we call that a 'win'! There is beer in the fridge and I hear someone is making hotdogs somewhere so you should totally get in on that. Cookies are being distributed on a rolling basis but due to unscheduled mandatory maintenance they are currently being processed in the non-discriminatory candescence incinerator for your soon-to-be edible pleasure. If you feel you have been insulted, or otherwise harmed by messages posted on this unmaintained board, please proceed to the downrate said post - an illiterate spelling droid will be dispatched to assassinate or otherwise dispose of TARGET SUBJECT.

In other news, I am working on my DBP '11 entry.

"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus

Hai!

Welcome aboard! The Lounge is certainly the right place to introduce yourself.

Thank you, thank you; And well, i didn't know where the welcome wagon was located, so i just stepped right up! xD

Welcome! You found the lounge and managed not to trip over yourself while getting in; over here we call that a 'win'! There is beer in the fridge and I hear someone is making hotdogs somewhere so you should totally get in on that. Cookies are being distributed on a rolling basis but due to unscheduled mandatory maintenance they are currently being processed in the non-discriminatory candescence incinerator for your soon-to-be edible pleasure. If you feel you have been insulted, or otherwise harmed by messages posted on this unmaintained board, please proceed to the downrate said post - an illiterate spelling droid will be dispatched to assassinate or otherwise dispose of TARGET SUBJECT.

In other news, I am working on my DBP '11 entry.

Thanks! and no, i didn't trip, actually the lounge was the easiest place to find (that seemed right to post this anyhow) well, I'll be staying for a while so hope ya'll will get comfy; and well, if someone doesn't like me, too bad, since all those "harmful" or insulting comments, well, they can be shoved up the rear of the person who posted them tongue.gif
Don't worry, you won't need to send the admins after me, i promise i'll be a good boy; biggrin.gif

Jack of all trades

Master of none

Welcome to gamedev! I already envy your artistic resolutions!
I also tried to do some simple games for kids but I totally lack the creative vision to make this happen.
As you have an objective in your mind I suppose you're already on the right track.

Previously "Krohm"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement