Sign in to follow this  

Creating an Animation

This topic is 2395 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[u]I DO NOT PAY SORRY![/u]
Hello, I started this topic because I am searching some people to help me with an animation with like 20 - 30 episodes.
A small animation, for children like 8 - 12 years old, I think. Something like "Pokemon", children love Pokemon.

[b][u]Details:

[/u][/b]Pokemon is the best example for this animation because I want to make a world where you can catch monsters, and put them in a pocket or something. I need a team with 4-5 members for background, graphic, object and a writer.
It's not a big work to do, just to make it good, and then UPLOAD IT.
I can find a costumer that can get our animation and insert it in his website. And then with who wants to remain, I will make a new one, until we are gonna sell one of them :))
Ok, thank you!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[u][b]Contact Details:[/b][/u]
[list][*]Reply to this topic[*]Messenger id: gary2id@yahoo.com[*]PM to my profile[/list][b]Thank you for all!
-Armand
[/b]

This topic is 2395 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.