Sign in to follow this  
EvilNando

re-installed OS now getting LNK errors all over the place

last HD failed had to reinstall, y preserved my directory structure just the same as before so my solution wouldnt complain

yes I have all my external libraries back in place (and since my directory structure hasnt changed I dont need to mess with the C++ directories)

[code]

Warning 1 warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol _isspace imported in function _ParseCommandLine E:\New Developer\Projects\Current\OpenGL Game\Engine\sdlmain.lib(SDL_windows_main.obj) Engine
Warning 2 warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol ___iob_func imported in function _ShowError E:\New Developer\Projects\Current\OpenGL Game\Engine\sdlmain.lib(SDL_windows_main.obj) Engine
Warning 3 warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol _exit imported in function _main E:\New Developer\Projects\Current\OpenGL Game\Engine\sdlmain.lib(SDL_windows_main.obj) Engine
Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__fprintf referenced in function _ShowError E:\New Developer\Projects\Current\OpenGL Game\Engine\sdlmain.lib(SDL_windows_main.obj) Engine
Error 5 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals E:\New Developer\Projects\Current\OpenGL Game\Debug\Engine.exe 1 1 Engine
[/code]

If anybody can help me that would be great cause Im about to just rewrite the entire solution by hand (I honestly have no idea whats going on and msdn isnt helping much because it is sayin that the problem is at the loading of dll files which Im am not doing as everything in my solution is based on static libs)

from my own experiance, i forgat to link to a library but that was with a new project.
although that looks like something from the Win32 API, maybe double check that it is linked is all i can think off.
but what you could try is, there is an option to make a new project off an existing one, but i have never tried it.
Good Luck