Job interview at LG

Started by
2 comments, last by Ne_cro 12 years, 10 months ago
I have a job interview in LG coming up in a couple of days, the job has nothing to do with game programming but im posting this here since this is the only forum i visit that is related to IT.
Anyways, the job description is junior c++ programmer in the R&D center. They told me that the interview will consist of a 90 minute test with questions from telecommunication and some mathematics and physics. I asked if there will be any questions related to programming and they said no (perhaps its the next interview stage?). I really don't know how to prepare for this. Did anyone experience something similar? if so, what kind of questions did you get?
Thanks in advance :)
Advertisement

I really don't know how to prepare for this.

You should already be prepared if you applied yourself in school.

Good luck. :wink:
[size="5"]http://innercirclegames.freeforums.org
Email me at: innercirclegames@hotmail.com

I have a job interview in LG coming up in a couple of days, the job has nothing to do with game programming but im posting this here since this is the only forum i visit that is related to IT.
Anyways, the job description is junior c++ programmer in the R&D center. They told me that the interview will consist of a 90 minute test with questions from telecommunication and some mathematics and physics. I asked if there will be any questions related to programming and they said no (perhaps its the next interview stage?). I really don't know how to prepare for this. Did anyone experience something similar? if so, what kind of questions did you get?

If you did a screening test that's probably all they need to know about pure programming ability. You can learn a language quickly, it's all the stuff that they are going to test you on that takes a while to learn.

Good luck.

[quote name='Ne_cro' timestamp='1307192976' post='4819405']

If you did a screening test that's probably all they need to know about pure programming ability. You can learn a language quickly, it's all the stuff that they are going to test you on that takes a while to learn.

Good luck.
[/quote]

I already had a screening phone interview, but there were no programming questions. I dont have a problem if they are going to test my programming skills(which they said they won't test), what I am worried about are the telecommunication related questions.

edit: why did i get a negative vote?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement