Sign in to follow this  
Ph4tM4N

Where should I post this

Ph4tM4N    108
I'm looking to post a download link to my game looking for some general data of people trying it from people who might know a bit more about things that are going wrong (some people aren't experiencing problems, some are observing flickering, and some can't run it at all). Rather than dump it somewhere (where it probably doesn't go) I'll ask here where the place to do that is.

Thanks
SkoobyDoo

EDIT: to clarify, i have it uploaded on mediafire already, but I just don't know what forum would be the place to put that.

[quote name='SkoobyD00' timestamp='1307252360' post='4819644']
I'm looking to post a download link to my game looking for some general data of people trying it from people who might know a bit more about things that are going wrong (some people aren't experiencing problems, some are observing flickering, and some can't run it at all). Rather than dump it somewhere (where it probably doesn't go) I'll ask here where the place to do that is.

Thanks
SkoobyDoo

EDIT: to clarify, i have it uploaded on mediafire already, but I just don't know what forum would be the place to put that.
[/quote]

You're looking for people to test your game? Put it in Help Wanted, with a link.

Sign in to follow this