• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
buffalo974

Diplomatic Game project

This topic is 2566 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[color=#444444][font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Hi , i was born in 1980 in France , i enjoy games like sid meier's civilization ( i played with the first when i was ten years old ), but i am still waiting for the perfect game .
I would like to work with a motivate team , to build an AI engine for diplomatic and strategic game , wich could work with future Mods , to finally give funny game , easy to play , but hard to master...

The heart of the game i want to play with , is to become a president , king , or dictator , and to have plenty of diplomatic ways , spy net , and military options , different economics possibilities .
Multiplayers on line would be a good thing of course , but it is interessant to have AI challengers when your friends are working or sleeping...and it ' s interessant also to find how the computer can solve complex situations .

the engine i'd like to see , should work with modern time , future , or even heroic fantasy mod .
several differant teams could bring a piece of the puzzle , to give alternative versions or functions , in order tu fix or improve easily and fast the engine .

so , i'd like this site to become a meeting place where different skills may give birth to a nice and free game .

discover more here :
https://sites.google.com/site/diplomacyandwar/home

[/font]

Advertisement
You will want to post your requests for a team in the Help Wanted forum and use the posting template they require there. If you have a specific AI question about how to approach something, you can post it here.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!