a new free cool puzzle game by me (online ranking! + play from your Internet browser!)

Started by
0 comments, last by Nico_gamedev 12 years, 10 months ago
Hi,

I coded a free online game, and it's now available icon_smile.gif

It's a "Columns"-like game (if you don't know Columns, it's a puzzle game from Sega, back in the 90s).

Here's the official link:
http://www.lesjeuxlesplusmieux.com/
(it's a french name with a deliberate (fun) syntax error, which could be translated like this "www.theverymostbestgames.com").

On the website, few links are not active yet, but the most useful ones are!

=====================================

Actually, the game is a puzzle game, and here are the rules (the webpage with the rules isn't on the website yet... I'll quickly add this page icon_cool.gif ):

- 1) you have to align 3 (or more) blocks with the same color or the same number. Aligned blox are removed from the game. Easy!

- 2) each removed block gives you points (on your screen, see the "Points per Blox" info, near your score).

At the beginning of the game, the "Points per Blox" data always starts at "100pts per removed block".
In order to make these points go higher, you have to remove ALL! the blox above the horizontal white line (see the game area).

Each time you clear what's above this line, 1)you gain 7 seconds of playtime, 2)you gain 5 new blocks to play with, and 3)you add 100 points to the "Points per Blox" data!!! (and, for the challenging part, the game adds 2 new lines of blox to be removed icon_wink.gif )

The secret of making high scores in this game? Just quickly remove all the blox above the horizontal line!!! That's it! Easy! icon_cool.gif

=====================================

And you want to know the best part?

There's an online leaderboard!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

You can try the game as a guest, and if the game entertains you, then you can register your username (quick & free process!) in order to save your stats, and show your scores to all the other players on Earth!!!

Who will be the best in the world? I think a pretty cool challenge awaits you!!! So feel free to play! (a game just lasts few minutes! So if you have 5mn of spare time, you know what to do... Try the game icon_smile.gif By default, your scores will be saved under the "Guest" username)

To play the game, you only need a browser with Java installed.
You play with the mouse only, and use the spacebar to pause the game.

On the website, you can consult all the statistics of the game, and the stats for all the players (and there are also achievements to win, like the games on xbox360 or PS3 icon_smile.gif ). Cool stuff!

So, feel free to play (once again, it's free, games are quick, and you're logged as "Guest" by default), and also feel free to tell your friends about the game, because the more challengers there are, the best the game is! icon_smile.gif

Good luck, enjoy the game, and have fun !

http://www.lesjeuxlesplusmieux.com/
Advertisement
worldwide players wanted (online ranking!!!) :) :) :)

free online puzzle-game : Play Here

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement