Critical Mass on Steam

Started by
21 comments, last by VarnishedOtter 12 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone,

Critical Mass, the game I've been working on for over a year is finally finished and is now available on Steam!

Its a 3d puzzle game and was made by a team of two, myself as programmer and my mate as the artist.

We did everything ourselves, wrote the engine in C++ with OpenGL.

I would appreciate if you all would take a look and give me some feedback as we are starting to plan our next game.

It's available on Steam here: http://bit.ly/jJGRHd

And if you don't like Steam its available on ImpulseDriven too, as well as our website: http://bit.ly/l5G7iN

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
[link]www.digitalartsfront.com[/link]
Advertisement
Wow, congrats! Looks very addicting! Best of lucks

Dark Sylinc

Wow, congrats! Looks very addicting! Best of lucks

Dark Sylinc

Thanks D.S!

Impressive. I saw that game yesterday on Steam, but didn't know it's actually yours! Great job getting big out there :D Best of luck on future projects!
Disclaimer: Each my post is intended as an attempt of helping and/or brining some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone, unless stated otherwise

Homepage (Under Construction)

Check my profile for funny D&D/WH FRP quotes :)

Impressive. I saw that game yesterday on Steam, but didn't know it's actually yours! Great job getting big out there :D Best of luck on future projects!

Thanks for the kind words Zethariel.
I am curious to know what the process of getting it published on Steam was like. Care to explain?

Looked like a very addicting game by the way. Sceptical to trying itwink.gif
"Rodimus and Unity" - My developer journal

I am curious to know what the process of getting it published on Steam was like. Care to explain?

Looked like a very addicting game by the way. Sceptical to trying itwink.gif

Hi Rodimus,

I can't say a great deal due to NDA, but there should be enough information here to get you in the right direction:
http://www.steampowered.com/steamworks/

Make sure you have a gameplay video when you submit your game. This is important.
I see. Thank you for the link. Appreciate itsmile.gif
"Rodimus and Unity" - My developer journal

Make sure you have a gameplay video when you submit your game. This is important.

Thanks for the info. Such video... uploaded to youtube, vimeo, own server, via email (I doubt that one), direct download sites (i.e. Megaupload), <insert other options here>?

Thanks again.

Cheers

Dark Sylinc

I agree, I personally skip a game if there is no video. I can't see what is going on just from the picture.

Btw, great work. I see you got very good reviews.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement