My 2d game :D

Started by
3 comments, last by DarklyDreaming 12 years, 9 months ago
this is a C++ game that i madewith allegro.h , it has the source in the the source file and the images i used in the images file obiously :P.
link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fex9ricd74ocnso
Advertisement
Lets see:

[x] First post eva
[x] No screenshot, descitption, anythng
[x] No sourcecode (/code is empty)
[x] Suspicious .exe file

I'll pass.
I'm not sure how the mechanics work, everything seems written in Spanish.

Lets see:

[x] First post eva
[x] No screenshot, descitption, anythng
[x] No sourcecode (/code is empty)
[x] Suspicious .exe file

I'll pass.

His source files are stuck in the images folder, it's called Ninja War and it uses the most random collection of sprites I've ever seen in my life, but it sure ain't no virus.

OP, maybe you should adress the pointers given by Puciek to give your game somewhat more credibility if you want to attract feedback
Lovedrunk Studios

this is a C++ game that i madewith allegro.h , it has the source in the the source file and the images i used in the images file obiously :P.
link:
http://www.mediafire...fex9ricd74ocnso

Don't take this too harshly, but unless you put some effort into posting...

1) ...a proper description, brief control overview, and preferably some backstory on who made it, how long it took to make etc.
2) ...screenshots, videos, concept art (if applicable)
3) ...a nice folder structure and an easy way to launch the game (hint: the first folder should ALWAYS have the .exe file; no digging in sub-folders necessary)

...then nobody will care to try it out. Screenshots are particularly important and even if they are crap they increase the chance of someone testing by a magnitude.
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement