Devblog about artificial inteligence and python

Started by
1 comment, last by jakubn 12 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone. I would like to introduce you my devblog about artifficial inteligence and programming in python. For now i have created few articles in polish including (specialy for game developers) article how to write own talking chatbot. I have translated that article to english. As english isnt my native language, at begin i would like to sorry for breaking it, but i think(and wish), that some of you can learn something from there. WIth time Im gonna write more articles and translate them to english pararely.
So in short : Articles can be found on my site in "articles" part, english articles begins with "[EN]", dont get scared of polish words somewhere on site. I will fix that soon.
And here is the link:

jakubniwa.pl
Advertisement
Hello,
I would like to announce some of fresh content on page.
Most common to AI is a new movie [In movies section], that shows artificial bees in 3 dimmensions which gathers nectar from flowers. Those bees are controlled by ANN, which is trained by my own metaheuristic called "spiking firebug optimisation" which works great for such dynamical problem. ANN controlls Bee velocities, so mission isnt "so trivial" :).

This will be described soon in beutiful and long article. Stay tuned, leave comments, propositions, lets make use of AI in our lives.
Hello
since the last time a lot has changed.
I have added some new content and translated current articles to english.
They are:
-Neural gas algorithm
- SVM for linear and non linear problems
- evolutionary stategies
- segmentation and image compresion with neural gas
- perceptron in QT and portin there a matplotlib
- particle swarm optimisation
- writing own talking chatbot.

http://jakubniwa.pl/EN/home

[font=Arial]Pointing bugs, comments, requests for clarification or new articles are welcome. [/font]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement