• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
mikur

International Gamers Rankings (games & website)

This topic is 2559 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone!
Few weeks ago I finished my project (of course there are still some minor bugs and issues (espacially when running games on Vista ), that I'm still working on), which I worked on after hours for almost two years.

Except the usual stuff, there are scores and statistics for games, gamers, countries and
Two rankings:
W.A.R. (World's All-time Ranking) - the better you are the higher in the rankings you'll be, and
R.O.T.T. (Ranking of The Territories) - in short: every time you play and get a good result you'll help your country to be on a better position. I think that It could be interesting to see how countries are competing - something like on various network computing projects.
You can find more detailed description of the rankings on the project's page.

Games:
The games are written in hope that they'll run well (at least 30fps) on net-books (and, by the way, could someone could check it for me please? ;)
As they say: 'a picture is worth a thousand words', so I'll stop typing now...

[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]

Any feedback will be appreciated!
Here is the link: www.igrankings.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!