Sign in to follow this  

GAMEINSTITUTE.COM

This topic is 2343 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is [url="http://www.Gameinstitute.com"]www.Gameinstitute.com[/url] still alive or we are back alone for learning Game programming ????? look like the courses haven't been updated to Directx10 & 11 and the website hasn't changed in a while ...

anyone went to the Ubisoft campus in Montreal to learn Game Programming I was wondering how it was ???

Kaven

GameInstitute is still active, at least on their forums. I have access to the both C++ modules and the DirectX modules. It's more self-teaching then anything, so if you're interested in pay their listed price for a textbook, video lecture, quizzes, and to communicate with your instructor via e-mail and forum, then I'd look into it. The instructors will e-mail you back, at least when I attended it they would. They also send you a printed copy of the book, and you can access the course as long as their site is active, basically. They are nice people and pretty knowledgeable about the subject at hand.

Sorry, but I can't provide any insight on the Ubisoft campus.

This topic is 2343 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.