FAKA - Motal Knife

Started by
2 comments, last by ferat 12 years, 9 months ago
[font="arial, sans-serif"]Hello! My name is Tiago Silva Pereira, I am Brazilian and came here to give this game that I created about 6 months, and complete translation into English today!

In the game folder you will find the version in Portuguese and English version of the game in separate programs!

In this game, you choose an arena, the number of enemies who are zombies, and other things, and fight against them using a Faka.

The game engine uses the TSP Engine 2, an engine that I developed with the OpenGL technology.

To download the game, here's the link: FAKA - Mortal Knife

Here's a screenshot:

b7%20-%2026_03_2011.jpg

Hope you enjoy the game![/font]

[font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font]
Advertisement
Screens:

PQAAAFjZyZxtPFXvpmN_JCD6pg_UBKhAx_ZVk9lZWVPlQwtFXv4KwZ_E9jT0hn0Ha-nyoDFOI3JcRtrwf0IUAtERC5cAm1T1UCD4DZ22fRVmiL5FBWygQ4sfhaEo.jpg
PQAAAGZqMiTeiw1U6S7C1_hYX1VsQ_amM3PJrMBQnRahNQI97Uniq-xmFjawa1IiJbyN6m72SCP17dqs_2Q2ZtxdJ5gAm1T1UJahYFbw-uhuIJPMVNIFVCwzuGRA.jpg

OwAAAEgmM1BEP8BGhVE1enQBB9gMHMOwLVTjgG8ZB6BOjHnvYExGj4H3HmaQtpaXikAGhqf_LutOaGC-rdwB7grTDDoAm1T1UPa_JsOYYJ3-tz7C_iwjTRmOcc99.jpg

URL to download the game: FAKA - Mortal Knife

Enjoy!!! Thanks!!!

Your game is very 'funky', your jumping is totaly crazy though! It jumps mad distances and makes this weird grunting noise, very strange. I think you have a good prototype but would take some more content to make into a full game. Still very impressive!
[color="#333333"][font="arial, sans-serif"]Thanks for the reply! It is this kind of response that will make me improve my game more and more! Thanked![/font]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement