Which is the Best First language to start programming and programming games?

Started by
10 comments, last by MasterMas 12 years, 9 months ago

You have read a book on C#, so go for your life mate. The only thing that is holding you back is you. Just release yourself and lived to the end. C# is also like java which can be use for web apps. Python will kinda help. A good place to use python is C++. It's good to start off with C# and build yourself. Once a programmer, always, programmer

xd thanks. I have read the game developer guide in gamedev wiki TEACH YOURSELF ;). Im learning and when i finish that i'll make my own game :D.
Advertisement

[quote name='MasterMas' timestamp='1311162169' post='4837899']
You have read a book on C#, so go for your life mate. The only thing that is holding you back is you. Just release yourself and lived to the end. C# is also like java which can be use for web apps. Python will kinda help. A good place to use python is C++. It's good to start off with C# and build yourself. Once a programmer, always, programmer

xd thanks. I have read the game developer guide in gamedev wiki TEACH YOURSELF ;). Im learning and when i finish that i'll make my own game :D.
[/quote]

I Hope you do well. I will keep track of you, and see how you do. Enjoy the world of Programming.

Sam (MasterMas)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement