Disappearing Models

Started by
1 comment, last by OgbobeBuko 12 years, 8 months ago
Tried to do some simple animations which basically moves individual model from one position to the other...each of them enclosed in an animation function ....the problem i have is when one animation finishes the model related to that animation disappears...making way for the model in the next animation.....which is not exactly what i want...

what i want is for the first model to remain in its position while the second animation was running and the second and the first models remain in their position while the third model is running an so on...this is how my animation function looks

thanks for your help
Advertisement

Tried to do some simple animations which basically moves individual model from one position to the other...each of them enclosed in an animation function ....the problem i have is when one animation finishes the model related to that animation disappears...making way for the model in the next animation.....which is not exactly what i want...

what i want is for the first model to remain in its position while the second animation was running and the second and the first models remain in their position while the third model is running an so on...this is how my animation function looks

thanks for your help

You forgot to attach your code, can you try to post it again because it's hard to pin-point the problem without.
I was going to take some wild stabs in the dark but i came up with so many different possible problems i decided to just wait for the code :)

[quote name='GottiJay' timestamp='1311619337' post='4840116']

thanks for your help

You forgot to attach your code, can you try to post it again because it's hard to pin-point the problem without.
I was going to take some wild stabs in the dark but i came up with so many different possible problems i decided to just wait for the code :)
[/quote]

thanks Scorpie i'm just seeing your reply....i finally did fix it...i had some flagging issues which i resolved

thank you

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement