Sign in to follow this  
Tirdad

Location of glEnableClientState()

Tirdad    128
[size="2"]hi there m8s .

i'v got a problem with this function .

i'm using Visual C++ 2010 Exprss to practice openGL under glut (freeglut)

when i use this function out of main() loop , it takes an error that says :

"[/size][size="2"]missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int[/size]

[size="2"] error C2365: 'glEnableClientState' : redefinition; previous definition was 'function'[/size]

[size="2"]see declaration of 'glEnableClientState'

"

note that using this function (or relevant funcs) in main() , does not return error but it also doesnt work !

the included files :

[size="2"][font="Consolas"] [/font][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"]<windows.h>[/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/size][font="Consolas"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"]

[/color][/size][/font][size="2"][font="Consolas"] [/font][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"]<GL\GLU.h>[/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/size]

[size="2"][font="Consolas"] [/font][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"]<gl\GL.h>[/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/size]

[size="2"][font="Consolas"] [/font][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][color="#a31515"]<GL\freeglut.h>

[/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/size]

[font="Consolas"][size="2"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][size="2"][color="#a31515"][font="Consolas"][size="2"][color="#a31515"][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size]