FPS GAMES SUCK!

Started by
31 comments, last by TheCompBoy 12 years, 8 months ago
Return To Castle Wolfenstein? Soldier of Fortune 2?
Uziel was defeated by Tiny Mandragora.
Advertisement

OKAY!!!! I hate to say this but fps games suck. Every fps game I've played from CoD to the Crysis and Halo franchises suck! The only good fps game I know of is Rouge Warrior and that's only because of it graphics and stealth gameplay!

More proof we need rate down back...

[quote name='Tiner' timestamp='1311704403' post='4840711']
OKAY!!!! I hate to say this but fps games suck. Every fps game I've played from CoD to the Crysis and Halo franchises suck! The only good fps game I know of is Rouge Warrior and that's only because of it graphics and stealth gameplay!

[/quote]

Rate down is still there for me. Did they add it to the list of GD+ things?
Bwahahhaha... It's Rogue Warrior and I didn't think anyone else had heard of it!

I was actually looking forward to it (cause of the book) but when it came out, everything I read said it was a pile of rubbish in the craftsmanship department. Things like broken AI.

Rouge is French for "Red". Like "Baton Rouge" (the capitol of Louisiana).

Rate down is still there for me[/quote]

It's locked for us proles.

Bwahahhaha... It's Rogue Warrior and I didn't think anyone else had heard of it!

I was actually looking forward to it (cause of the book) but when it came out, everything I read said it was a pile of rubbish in the craftsmanship department. Things like broken AI.

Rouge is French for "Red". Like "Baton Rouge" (the capitol of Louisiana).

Rate down is still there for me

It's locked for us proles.
[/quote]

Hm..., vote down worked for me. :-)

//EDIT: Oops, sorry, I wanted to vote back up after but forgot that this board doesn't support it. Sorry. I'll ++ a post to counteract it. Maybe that's why it is normally disabled. ohmy.gif

[quote name='ChurchSkiz' timestamp='1311714893' post='4840804']

[/quote]

[/quote]

There's some automatic voter enabler registration thingy that mysteriously selects who can and can't rate down. You were chosen by the God of Rate to bestow your curses on the unfortunate.

[quote name='frob' timestamp='1311715735' post='4840814']
[quote name='ChurchSkiz' timestamp='1311714893' post='4840804']

[/quote]

[/quote]

There's some automatic voter enabler registration thingy that mysteriously selects who can and can't rate down. You were chosen by the God of Rate to bestow your curses on the unfortunate.
[/quote]

Yay! Let the Ratings burn to zero!!

Oh wait, I should use my awesome powers mostly for good.
lolz, when I said "proles" I meant "not you".

Troll Threads for ratings yay, rate me up kthxby!!

ME TOO!

I love how the OP just states things. FPS' suck! Why? What are your points against it?

Must be a troll..

[twitter]Casey_Hardman[/twitter]

[quote name='benryves' timestamp='1311708395' post='4840753']Rouge Warrior? Sounds like a game about make-up, not guns.
Rouge Warrior is a real game, google it. It's sick.[/quote]I think you missed the joke.

p.s. play ArmaII OA with a TrackIR5 - that's an FPS.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement