Programming iPhone

Started by
1 comment, last by elondon 12 years, 8 months ago
Firstly sorry for probably wrong section of my thread, I couldn't find a better one:)
The problem is i really want to learn progamming games on iphone. I've got mac and iphone, I've got license etc.
I just can't find any helpful link at google. The best i found was : http://www.icodeblog.com/2009/01/15/iphone-game-programming-tutorial-part-1/ but the source code doesn't work and there is video missing(which is necessary).
Seriously guys do you know any good helpful tutorial/e-book ?

Thanks in advance:)
Advertisement
up.
Seriously, are there no iphone programmers?
I'm not sure why google would not have yielded any results for you - instead of "iPhone programming", try searching for "Objective-C" and "Cocoa". iPhone apps are written in objective-c and use the cocoa touch framework. Apple provides ample documentation and a whole slew of example code. I would start by writing some simple code that provides basic functionality of an app before you go for a game. Cocoa also uses a number of popular design patterns that you can also read about with a quick search. Good luck!
[size="1"]"For any absurd set of thinking, you can probably find a non-zero percentage of the population who is utterly convinced of its truth."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement