How or Where Do I Sell my Games

Started by
1 comment, last by wildpins 12 years, 8 months ago
I have made some windows based games and want to selling this game worldwide. How do I sell my games?
Advertisement
Moving you to Business.
This isn't a Breaking In question -- it's a question of being in the business of selling games.

Khan, read FAQ 60 -- see if that helps give you some ideas.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

I don't recommend you sell anything if you have to ask here. To answer your question, go to Steam and see if they will negotiate with you. If not, then rinse and repeat.
Failure is simply denying the truth and refusing to adapt for success. Failure is synthetic, invented by man to justify his laziness and lack of moral conduct. What truely lies within failure is neither primative or genetic. What failure is at the heart, is man's inability to rise and meet the challenge. Success is natural, only happening when man stops trying to imitate a synthetic or imaginable object. Once man starts acting outside his emotional standpoints, he will stop trying to imitate synthetic or imaginable objects called forth by the replication of his emptiness inside his mind. Man's mind is forever idle and therefore shall call forth through the primitives of such subconscious thoughts and behaviors that Success is unnatural and that failure is natural. Success is simply doing something at man's full natural abilities and power, failure is the inability to act on what man wants, dreams, wishes, invisions, or thinks himself to do. ~ RED (concluded when I was 5 years old looking at the world with wide eyes)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement