Photography

Started by
4 comments, last by Koobazaur 12 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if ya'll would take a second to look at some photography and tell me what you think. Also let me know about the site itself it was written by me as well.

http://www.backyardproductions.org/

-Levi
Advertisement
Pretty.
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.
I like the pictures, nice colours and composition. The website doesn't fit properly on my portrait (1200x1600) screen though. I am using google chrome. If you require a screenshot let me know and I can mail it to you.
I like the photos. Minor thing: because the dimensions of the Flash application are relative to the window size, the menu is sometimes really small and hard to read. Took me a few seconds to realize I should at least increase the height of my browser window. Not sure if that's the same thing moagstar is referring to. Perhaps some minimum width/height would be an option?
Not entirely a fan of the web design, the black and green just take away from the vibrant photographs. Also, the menus just look very plain. If you decide to stick with darker colors, I'd suggest finding ways to make everything pop. Take a look at http://www.matkey.com/. Simple design like yours, but the emphasis goes on the images, and there is more than just plain text links. As others stated, I'd also take into consideration what the page looks like in different browser windows / resolutions. Other than that, it's a nice site.

Best of luck,
Quinn
[size="2"][size="1"][size="2"]- Quinn
[size="2"][size="1"][size="2"]Software Developer, Mintrus
Hmmm, you offer services in personal photography, yet you dont have a single portrait up in your pictures (unless I missed it somewhere), might want to add something that shows the skills you are trying to sell.
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement