[web] Mafia Game Project - Volunteers Needed

Started by
-1 comments, last by KingFresh13 12 years, 8 months ago
Due to my lack of knowledge of PHP (although I am decent at the language), I am looking for PHP programmers that can help create a text based mafia game. I already have the ideas typed out, and one coder that is helping me out. I already have a .co.cc domain name (for the time being. of course I will get an official domain name when the game is running), and I already have the web site host.

Since I bought the hosting, I do not have money to pay programmers who join the project. But, since I don't know much about PHP programming, I am only keeping a small percentage of the profits, and letting the programmers keep most of the profits. I, myself, will be handling things like getting us on the voting sites (for users to vote for the game, so we can become more popular), setting up paypal (so we can receive profits from the game, and I will be sending the cash to everyone else from that account), and advertising (advertising on other sites, and possible outside advertising on our site). I will also be creating banners, and other images for the game.

With that said, we are still looking for PHP programmers to help with the project. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I will send you an email with more information (game ideas, profit split, etc.). I will also forward you to the head coder of the project, and he will talk to you as well.

If anyone is interested in donating their time or has any questions, please send me a private message, and I will contact you.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear from some of you.

(P.S. if there are any designers that would like to contribute by making images, backgrounds, etc. We are more than happy to have your help. You will also get a split of the profits made from the game.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement