I need some tips

Started by
3 comments, last by IsraelPereiraValverde 12 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys! I´m looking for some ideas to create my Monograph in my Computer Science course.
I was thinking to write something in games programming field, beacause i really like games, and programming. And write about 40 pages about something that I really like will be great =)

But I'm absolutely empty of ideas, I would like something that can be implemented too.

Thanks to anyone that can help me.
Advertisement

Hi guys! I´m looking for some ideas to create my Monograph in my Computer Science course.
I was thinking to write something in games programming field, beacause i really like games, and programming. And write about 40 pages about something that I really like will be great =)

But I'm absolutely empty of ideas, I would like something that can be implemented too.

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

I'm not sure I understand. For your computer science course, you need to write a monograph, but you don't have enough material? Why don't you draw on your experience in the games industry or from programming in general?
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!

I'm not sure I understand. For your computer science course, you need to write a monograph, but you don't have enough material? Why don't you draw on your experience in the games industry or from programming in general?

Well, I just don't have any good idea to make the main theme of my monograph. I would like a suggestion of a field in game programming to work on, maybe something tha is still in development, or should be improved... an "open field" inside the game programming.

Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language.

[quote name='speciesUnknown' timestamp='1312499692' post='4844773']

Well, I just don't have any good idea to make the main theme of my monograph. I would like a suggestion of a field in game programming to work on, maybe something tha is still in development, or should be improved... an "open field" inside the game programming.

Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language.
[/quote]

What did you do for a job in the game industry? What personal projects have you worked on where you had to do something unusual? what emerging technologies have you read about which you could implement in practice, and then write about?
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
Really thanks for the help man!

But an professor of mine suggested an improvement in path finding using AI, and I'll take it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement