Make 8Bit music online

Started by
6 comments, last by MoritzPGKatz 12 years, 8 months ago
I did this a while ago, and im wondering if anyone can link me to the site.

Basically, it was a website where you can make 8Bit music by simply placing blocks in a grid. Each color block was a different sound if i remember correctly, like purple for drums, blue for bass, etc.( those are not the real colors, just examples ).
Advertisement
Hello,
This is probably not what you're looking for, but:
http://www.kongregat...ingerz/step-seq

Try google searching for "step sequencer", 'cause that's what it's called. :)
And add "flash game" or something to your search. I remember one where you could plug a TB-303, a TR-808/909 and various FX together and jam. Nifty fun!

Check out my Music/Sound Design Reel on moritzpgkatz.de

Wow... seems like this Roland emulating "game" evolved quite a bit since I last saw it.

Check it out if you don't know it yet.
http://www.audiotool.com/

Really great fun.

No it wasnt any of those :/ The first one you posted needs a plugin to run, and the second one is too complicated. Ill keep looking though.
OH i found it!

iNudge
Nice, thanks for the link!! Even more fun with real hardware buttons, though. ;)

Yes, the first one runs on Unity, I thought most people on this forum have got it installed already...

Mortiz is there a way to save my song to my computer when im done?

Mortiz is there a way to save my song to my computer when im done?

Not from the app itself as far as I can see, you could capture the playback with recording software though... (only for your personal needs, of course)
I don't know about Windows software that can do that, I use ScreenFlow on my Mac for things like that. Or, even easier, Soundflower.

Another (non-platform-specific) possibility would be to connect a cable from your audio-out to the line-in of your sound card and record that loopback in a software like Audacity.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement