RPG Classes Could I Get Some Help.

Started by
11 comments, last by onequestion 12 years, 7 months ago
Hello I am a aspiring flash game developer,
I am currently working on a large RPG I need classes for characters if you could help please post below and if possible could you suggest a weapon type that the class could use that would be nice.
I will keep everyone who responds up to date with release dates and you (your screen name) will be included in the "Special Thanks" section.
Thank You
Advertisement
classes like wizard, archer, warrior? or like wolfman, droid, dwarf?
Thanks Really I already thought of Wizards and Warrior-esque Classes but I didnt think about the wolfman

Thanks Really I already thought of Wizards and Warrior-esque Classes but I didnt think about the wolfman

I think he meant how unique classes are you looking for, rather then suggesting any :P
My projects:
Empathy
NinjaPvP
actually i meant both
Just draw a triangle, put 'base classes' at each corner, and then fill in the spots between the base classes. Or, if you want to get fancy, use a hexagon or pentagon.

Observe:

classeampleusinganodesy.png

Note that this was done in 10 - 15 minutes, so pardon some lame class connections. With more time, it could be made much better.

Also note that if you put a different class in the center, instead of warrior, you'd get different results. If I was making an ORPG, I'd actually have no class at the 'center', but make every class connect to every other class... but that would have to be described in a three dimensional way, and not easily showable on a 2D plane.

Or, remember your old grade school multiplication chart? Set up a grid like that, and "multiply" each class with each other class.

rpgclassmultiplicationc.png

I think he meant how unique classes are you looking for, rather then suggesting any :P

Or rather, I think he was distinguishing between classes and races. smile.gif
Wow thank you very much thats just awsome this should help a lot
go to mmohut.com
Here's an additional list:
Beastmaster(whip)
Elementarist
Alchemist
Cleric(mace)
Druid(sickle)
Assassin(dagger)
Necromancer(skullscepter)
Deathknight
Berserker(dual axe)
Sorcerer
Conjurer
Warlord
You could always use more modern classes like:

Emo

Gamer

Blogger

Investigative Reporter

Out of Work Teacher

Benefit Cheat

Reality TV Star

Each class could even have its own set of stats. For instance the Blogger has a followers stat that determines the strength of their “cyber bully” and “spread ugly rumour” attacks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement