errors compiling multiple files in wxdev-c++

Started by
1 comment, last by WitchLord 12 years, 8 months ago
[size="4"]hi,
i recently downloaded a zip files from lazy Foo production. i unzipped it and all the cpp files and header files are in a single folder. then, i added all the files into my wxdev_c++ to a project. however, when i compile the main.cpp, i got errors that said the header files included in my main.cpp did not not exist. why is that. can someone help me. is that because the header files should not in my IDE?

thanks.
Advertisement
Have you installed SDL correctly. The first lesson of Lazy foo talks about this: http://lazyfoo.net/SDL_tutorials/lesson01/index.php
Hmm. I had never heard of Lazy Foo before now. Are you sure you've come to the right forum?

Anyway, perhaps you could show the error messages? It would be easier to help you then. From what you're saying I'd say you need to configure the input directory path where the compiler should be looking for the header files.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement